See How Our DeKalb County Criminal Defense Lawyer Stands Out
Robert James is a DeKalb County criminal defense attorney with over 18 years of experience in all aspects of criminal law and is currently a partner at MSJ Law Group. As the former elected District Attorney, he handled a wide variety of criminal cases from DUIs and misdemeanors to violent crimes of all types. During his time as a top prosecutor, he supervised the prosecution of 8,000 felony cases each year in addition to cases handled in DeKalb's Juvenile Court. He has also previously served as the Solicitor General of DeKalb County, supervising the prosecution of an estimated 13,000 cases every year.
Take a closer look at Attorney James' recognition and career highlights:
- News Maker of the Year (2013) - Fulton County Daily Report
- National renown as DeKalb County's top prosecutor
- President of the Georgia Association Solicitors General (2009)
- Member of the Judicial Nominating Commission (2011-2016)
- Former elected District Attorney of DeKalb County, Georgia (2010-2016)
- Former elected Solicitor General of DeKalb County, Georgia (2007-2010)
- Member of the State Bar of Georgia’s Disciplinary Rules and Procedures committee
- Rolling Out "Atlanta's Best Trial Lawyer" (2019)
Robert has been the lead attorney in some of the most controversial cases in Georgia, earning him prestigious recognition over the years.
His victories include, the following noteworthy cases, among others:
- State v. Hemy Neuman (Video 1 | Video 2)
- State v. Andrea Sniderman (Video)
- State V. William Woodard
- State v. Burrell Ellis
In addition to his strong track record as one of the leading prosecutors in Georgia for the past 10 years, Attorney Robert James has contributed to the Prosecuting Attorneys Council of Georgia’s basic litigation course. He has lectured extensively on topics including lawyer ethics, opening statement, and closing argument to the current prosecutors and law enforcement in the state. His understanding of both sides of the law gives him a unique advantage in anticipating the strategies of the other party and he is prepared to utilize this on his clients’ behalf.
For a criminal defense attorney in Fulton County who can help you obtain the most favorable outcome possible for your case, secure the services of Attorney Robert James at (404) 620-6110!
Highly Respected & Trusted Legal Professional
Daniels & James Law Offices understands that hiring a defense attorney for your case is not an easy decision to make. You can be assured that Attorney Robert James is dedicated to advocating your rights and best interests in and out of court. You can also check out some of the videos about Attorney James to see him in his element.
Our DeKalb County criminal defense attorney is just a phone call away. Schedule a free consultation at (404) 620-6110!